Terms and Conditions: Breville Bambino 12-Month Coffee Subscription
Terms and Conditions: Breville Bambino Monthly Coffee Subscription
- Supplier means Numero Uno Coffee International PTY LTD ABN: 99 130 396 477
- Customer means the person, firm or company who purchases the Goods and any Services from the Company.
- Goods and Services means the “Breville Bambino 12-Month Coffee Subscription” which includes one (1) Breville Bambino Plus espresso machine and a monthly delivery of 1 kg of Numero Uno Coffee over 12 months (total 12kg) from date of purchase.
- The Agreement means the contract between the Customer and the Supplier for the provision of Goods and Services. Supplier reserves the right to approve or not approve the Customer.
- Eligibility: The Breville Bambino 12-Month Coffee Subscription is open to Australian residents with a limit of one per household. Eligible customers may not vary the Terms of Agreement.
- Inclusions: The Breville Bambino 12-Month Coffee Subscription includes one (1) Breville Bambino Plus espresso machine and a monthly delivery of 1 kg of Numero Uno Coffee (total 12 kg).
- Payment: The Customer must purchase the Breville Bambino Plus over 12 months which is included in the $85 monthly subscription fee – total cost of $1020 (inclusive of GST and shipping costs). A Direct Debit payment of $85 per month over a 12-month period will be processed through Recharge against your selected credit card. After the period of 12 months concludes, the 1 kg monthly coffee subscription will automatically continue at rates matching the Customer’s initial coffee choice [$50 Picasso, $45 Black Mamba, $52 South Central Organic, $60 Single Origin/Single Origin Decaffeinated, prices per month] until either party notifies the other that the supply agreement is at an end, in which case the agreement will finish at the end of that month. A $5 administration fee will be charged for each occurrence of a rejected transaction which may include insufficient funds or expired card details.
- Early Termination: If the Customer elects to terminate the subscription prior to completing the full 12 months, an early termination fee of $600 (inc. GST) will be charged and the supply of coffee will be terminated upon notification from the Customer. The Breville Bambino Plus espresso machine remains the property of the Supplier until the full subscription is paid. At full conclusion of the 12-month period, ownership of the Breville Bambino Plus espresso machine will be transferred to the Customer.
- Coffee: The Customer can choose from Picasso, Black Mamba Blend, or South Central Organic. All are subject to availability.
- No on-sale: The Customer cannot on-sell the Goods and Services unless approved in writing by the Supplier.
- Personal Property Securities Act (“PPSA”): The Supplier can register their interest in the Breville Bambino Plus machine on the Personal Property Security Register.
- Privacy: In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988, the Customer agrees that the Supplier can collect, retain, record, use and disclose personal information about the Customer , to persons and/or legal entities in order to protect the Supplier's interest under this agreement.
- Non-Excludable Rights: Under the Australian Consumer Law Schedule of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Customer's rights are expressly preserved and are not excluded by any clause or term to the contrary.
- Disclaimer of Liability: Customer's rights are limited to those rights and remedies in the Non-Excludable Rights.
- Force Majeure: The Supplier will have no liability to the Customer in relation to any loss, damage or expense caused by the Supplier’s failure to deliver the Goods and Services as a result of any matter beyond the control of the Supplier.
- Alternative Goods and Services where Goods and Services no longer available: Under the discretion of the Supplier, the Supplier can supply an alternate Good or Goods. In this event, the Supplier will supply replacement goods equal to or better than the original Good or Goods. The Customer will be notified should this event occur.
Contact email@example.com for any questions or if you experience any problems.