Barista Training Introduction to Espresso
This course gives you the foundations and solid knowledge any skilled barista should know. The course covers;
• Understanding your machinery.
• The 5 visual Indicators of great espresso.
• Dose and tamping technique.
• Managing grind adjustments.
• How to achieve great milk texture.
• Defining the coffee menu.
• Equipment cleaning and maintenance.
Duration: 3 hours | Pre requisites: none
Once the order has been placed, a member of the Numero Uno team will contact you to arrange a time and date.
Please enquire below and answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently working within the hospitality industry? (If yes, please let us your role and a brief background).
2. Are you looking to get into the coffee industry and what are your career goals within the industry?
3. How do you feel Gina / Numero Uno can help you reach your goals?
4. Would you be interested in group coaching or 1-to-1 coaching?