Rainbow Blend 2020
Our new designer label blend - Rainbow blend - has been created in time for Christmas. It was developed to mark the end of a very difficult and uncertain year and give hope for a new era... for all.
She resembles a collective spirit of warmth, love and continuous energy in bringing people together. She speaks through coffee as it has the same characteristics. A cup of coffee creates community and connection. Enjoy!
Bursting with flavours of blueberry, milk chocolate, vanilla.
Small batch, individually roasted then carefully blended together:
- Timor-Leste Atsabe (washed process)
- Ethiopia Sidamo (washed process)
Best Brew Methods
- filter coffee
- cold brew
About the Artist
Ellyanne El-Moujaber is a Sydney-based artist, illustrator & photographer also known as El has a sweet tooth for creativity. Since El has become far more intimate with art and colour, she has explored and found a love for a wide range of mediums from watercolour, alcohol inks, painting with light and digital expression. Whilst El dedicates time to evolving as a creative and forming her own label, she puts life, heart and energy into each creation and absolutely loves sharing a piece of herself with you and the rest of the world.
Please enquire below and answer the following questions:
1. Are you currently working within the hospitality industry? (If yes, please let us your role and a brief background).
2. Are you looking to get into the coffee industry and what are your career goals within the industry?
3. How do you feel Gina / Numero Uno can help you reach your goals?
4. Would you be interested in group coaching or 1-to-1 coaching?